Backend Developer (.NET Cloud)
As a Software Developer in our R&D department in India, you will work in an international and scrum setup. The team is part of a SAFE train that is developing a cloud-based application used by Hearing Care Professionals to help serve their patient's needs. We are hiring people who are motivated and excited about building sustainable and high-quality software solutions. As a global company, we welcome a diversity of cultures, ideas, and personal backgrounds.
What are we looking For:
- Experience with async programming with C#, .NET core
- 3+ years of experience on microservices with emphasis on serverless capabilities (Azure Functions, Logic Apps, and Service Bus etc...), CosmosDB(Not Mandatory)
- Experience with Code Versioning and Integration (GIT), Containers (Docker, Kubernetes), Unit Testing Framework (NUnit)
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
- Ability to write clean, easy-to-understand code.
- Knowledge of advanced design concepts (Design Patterns, domain-driven design, ...).
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good To Have:
- Experience with frontend development (e.g. SPAs with Angular/ React using Typescript) would be beneficial
- Experience with Azure DevOps for CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code(IaC) using Bicep, ARM, PowerShell, and Azure CLI
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code(IaC) using Bicep, ARM, PowerShell, and Azure CLI
What you will do:
- Collaborate with other clan(Scrum team) members and participate in end-end application architecture and microservices with domain-driven design (DDD) and implementation efforts.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain a cloud-based distributed and scalable platform (web application) in your Scrum team.
- Use agile methods (e. g. Pair or mob programming, Test Driven Design (TDD) approach) and Clean Code architecture to ensure the quality and usability of our application.
- Ensure product and delivery consistency through improvements.
- Plan and collaborate with product owners, software architects, and other teams.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Research & Development
- B2B Software Development
Backend Developer (.NET Cloud)
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology APAC?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.