Head of B2B Solutions & Workflows
WS Audiology is seeking a Head of B2B Solutions & Workflow to lead a team of 4 and play a critical role in defining the future hearing aid portfolio and roadmaps for private label, key accounts, and our own product labels. Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Head of Own Labels, Private Labels & Non-HA, you will be the main interface with R&D and SCM to ensure timely implementation and continuously optimize processes to provide the best solutions incl. hearing aids, fitting software, and apps. You will:
- Coach and further develop your team members in different locations.
Hearing Aid Road-maps and Portfolios:
- Define with the business owners of private label, key accounts, and own product labels the future hearing aid portfolio and their road-maps.
- Provide and maintain the road-maps for all own product labels and private labels including hearing aids, fitting software and consumer facing apps.
- You and your team are the main interface toward R&D and SCM to ensure a timely implementation.
- Continuously facilitate the further optimization of the processes to generate and provide the private labeled hearing aids, required fitting software and apps. Do this in close cooperation with all relevant stakeholders externally and internally including quality and regulatory.
- Develop and lead the implementation of B2B channel specific fitting workflow solutions to ensure that we can offer the right solutions to our customers out of different sales-channels (e.g. efficiency driven channels or channels enforcing the usage of a specific protocol). Do this in close cooperation with internal stakeholders like key account management and/or customers.
- Manage and drive with your team the realization of all private label projects and provide continuous reporting on project KPIs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- 10 years of experience in Solution Management, Product Management, or a related field.
- Experience working with R&D, Supply Chain Management, Global Regional and local marketing organization, procurement, and customer.
- Experience in Project Management, Marketing Management, and Brand Management.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Performance and personal competencies
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment, working closely with colleagues at all levels across various functions of the organization.
- Intellectual curiosity with the ability to identify creative solutions to complex problems
- Effective communications skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to translate technical frameworks and solutions into an accessible, influential narrative.
- A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing improvements.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- B2B Brands & Private Label
Head of B2B Solutions & Workflows
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology APAC?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.