DevOps Engineer - Mobile App Development
You will be joining the Cloud Infrastructure, Security & DevOps team, consisting of skilled DevOps & Site Reliability engineers. The global team, that is part of a SAFE train, is responsible for building & maintaining a modern large scale cloud environment that enables WS Audiology to release software in an efficient, secure & reliable manner.
As one of our experienced DevOps Engineers, you will be joining an international Scrum team with dedicated and skilled professionals to help build WS Audiology’s next generation cloud-based hearing aid software, used by Hearing Care Professionals to help serve their patient's needs.
What you will do:
- Drive the infrastructure: Creation and maintenance of build and release pipelines.
- Develop and maintain custom scripts and plugins which will assist the build pipelines and release process; Resolve pipeline related problems and release blockers.
- Own and operate regular pipeline tasks: Branching / merging / building (execute and/or coordinate with team developers).
- OS coverage: Keep track of newly released or pre-announced operation system versions of Android and iOS; Analyze change log; Push info to the dev teams.
- Release support: Create or contribute to regulatory documentation as defined by the Release Manager.
- Basic market surveillance: Monitor & analyze crash logs and trigger actions; Lead workshops and task forces if needed.
- Problem analysis: Help testers analyze and understand complex problems; Communicate close with dev teams regarding solution approaches.
What are we looking for:
- Deep understanding of GIT and pipelines in general (preferably Azure Dev Ops and Jenkins)
- Developer or scripting knowledge (examples: Ruby, Bash, Azure, PowerShell etc.)
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and programming languages.
- Experience in app store management and setup of technical app store structures (incl. certificates, provisioning profiles, etc.).
- Good skills in debugging and developing strategies to mitigate problems.
- Experienced in working in an agile environment.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment and to contribute to defining processes, guidelines, and procedures.
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders in an internationally distributed agile setup to develop pipelining strategies.
- Adhering to release schedules and owning the responsibility for quality of the product to be delivered.
- Working self-driven and committed to quality.
- High flexibility and willingness to respond to scope changes to minimize frictional losses.
Good To Have:
- Experience with native app development platforms (Xcode, Android Studio) and modern app coding technologies.
- Experience with Gradle and Fastlane.
- Experience with MacOS and/or Linux.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Salt, Chef, Cake, etc).
- Experience with JFrog Artifactory or similar.
- Ability to create prototypes and PoCs for complex problems.
Who we are:
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Research & Development
- B2C Software Development
DevOps Engineer - Mobile App Development
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology APAC?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.