WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss and is the global leader in the hearing aid industry.
As a global leader, our ambition is to unlock human potential by making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life. We are headquartered in Singapore & Denmark with more than 11,000 employees across more than 40 countries.
We are looking for a retail centric marketer to join our marketing team, bloom hearing specialists.
· Do you want to work for a company that offers genuine flexible working opportunities?
· Are you drawn to working in a small team where you can have a big difference?
· Purpose led, customer centric focus in a healthcare retail setting
Working closely with the Local Area Marketing Manager, you will support the local community and existing stores with Local Area Marketing (across Australia and New Zealand) and own the delivery of best practice marketing campaigns and events.
Driving initiatives across multiple channels. Your aim is to drive new lead generation and conversion as well as nurture existing customer engagement and advocacy.
You will have the opportunity to work with key stakeholders to translate commercial business objectives and insights into campaign strategies.
This role can be based anywhere throughout Australia (working 3 days per week).
What you Bring
You will be an experienced marketing specialist with expertise delivering campaigns, events , store activation for retail stores or similar. You will have experience in B2C marketing, ideally from the retail sector.
You’ll have a reputation of being reliable, positive and being able to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You will thrive in a commercial environment and enjoy working with and supporting teams to deliver commercial results.
Culture and Benefits
- Flexible working arrangements (hybrid)
- Training and development opportunities to keep skills up to date
- Opportunity to work alongside a global retail team
- High performance and supportive work culture
- Employee Value Awards
- Discount on hearing aids for employees, friends, and family
- On-site parking
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Novated Lease (Australia only)
- Salary Sacrifice (Australia only)
In addition to the above, will be your commitment to being part of the bloom™ hearing customer journey according to the WSA values of Going Beyond Together, Pioneering for Better Solutions and Passion for Impact.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.