As a Senior Finance Analyst at WS Audiology, you will play a pivotal role in achieving financial targets, ensuring compliance, and providing strategic insights. Your responsibilities will go beyond traditional financial analysis; contributing to shaping market strategies, identifying growth opportunities, and understanding how to expand market presence.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with business partner(s) to achieve financial targets.
- Analyze financial results and provide actionable insights.
- Uphold a high standard of compliance and integrity in financial dealings.
- Implement and propose distributorship contracts aligning with company strategy.
- Monitor distributors' performance in target fulfillment.
- Review and manage rebate/credit note processes.
- Develop and maintain reports to support the closing process.
- Conduct variance analysis to identify key drivers of financial performance.
- Assist in forecasting and tracking of Cost of Goods Sold (CoGS), both direct and indirect, and Operating Expenses.
•Cash Flow Management:
- Oversee the Accounts Receivables process through shared services.
- Ensure efficient management of receivables and timely collections.
- Partner with the sales team to execute the pricing strategy across various countries and channels.
- Maintain and update price lists as necessary to remain competitive.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
• 4-5 years of experience in an Accounting or Commercial Function, preferably in an MNC.
• Excellent business acumen and a deep understanding of financial operations.
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in financial analysis and reporting.
• Proficient in Finance and Accounting, and Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
Join Us and be part of our Finance Team today!
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.