Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry. With our commitment to increase penetration in an underserved hearing care market, we want to accelerate our business transformation in order to reach more people, more effectively.
The APAC Content Marketing team is responsible for developing and executing media, website, and content marketing strategies that build the brands and drive overall sales traffic, leads, and revenue.
What you will do
- Publishing, editing content using different Content Management Systems for APAC markets [ANZ, SEA, Japan (S) (W), Korea (S) (W), India (S) (W)] (Sitecore, Wordpress, Shopify, etc.)
- Point of contact on research, writing, and editing of various types of content (blog posts, social media posts, articles, product descriptions, and testimonials)
- Plan and maintain content calendar, and schedule distribution of content.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams and ensure that content meets business and marketing goals that can engage B2B and B2C customers.
- Monitor, measure, track and report on the performance of content across various channels and platforms.
- Continuously improve content quality by staying current with industry trends and best practices.
- Consistency on local, regional and global content.
- Language translation co-ordination with local market.
What you bring
- Bachelor in English literature; OR equivalent professional work experience.
- +8 years’ experience working in content, preferably within an agency background.
- Energy and passion to drive the content calendar agenda in a very international environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Clear and concise written and oral communication in English with an ability to bring non-domain stakeholders on board.
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ethics, confidence, managing ambiguity and being open to change and challenges.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.