Are you a requirement engineer or a business analyst in search of a fulfilling career opportunity? Join us as a Software Requirement Engineer and become a part of our R&D agile software development team with key responsibilities that include clarifying requirements, crafting feature concepts, proposing UI designs, and developing software requirement specification documents.
Collaboration is essential, as you'll closely collaborate with SW Product Management, UX experts, and stakeholders to make impactful decisions. Does this sound appealing?
- Clarify requirements and change requests.
- Develop feature concepts and UI designs in collaboration with the SW Product Manager and stakeholders.
- Create and maintain Software Requirement Specification documents.
- Provide support to the SW Product Manager, SW Project Manager, and the development and test teams by offering clarifications on user needs and feedback on solution proposals.
- Prior work experience as a requirement engineer or business analyst in agile software development projects
- Knowledge in the manufacturing and production testing domain is a plus
- Experience working in globally distributed and multi-cultural team setups
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.