Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry. With our commitment to increase penetration in an underserved hearing care market, we want to accelerate our business transformation in order to reach more people, more effectively.
As a Product Specialist, you will manage product lifecycles, launch strategies, and marketing, and ensure clinical excellence. If you have audiology experience and a passion for hearing aid products, join us!
Product Management for product brands includes:
- Being the main contact point for any product and audiology-related topics.
- Serving as an in-bound product and audiology consultant.
- Taking ownership of phase-in and phase-out processes and communication.
- Acting as a bridge between SEA and Corporate functions, representing the voice of SEA.
- Collaborating with Senior Product Specialists in the PM team to support product management tasks.
- Managing the timely and complete delivery of toolkits to enable the best possible market introduction.
- Ensuring that all stakeholders are well-equipped with information, tools, and assets for a smooth sales start in individual countries.
- Collaborating with Senior Product Specialists in the PM team to support product launch management tasks.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to provide the best possible support materials.
- Collecting and analyzing information on the industry and suggesting the best course of action.
- Actively contributing as part of the Clinical Excellence Team, providing best-in-class education internally and externally.
- Working with the PM team to ensure that CE and Marketing projects are aligned with business objectives.
The Candidate Profile:
- Masters / Bachelor of Audiology with 2 years of experience (preferably in audiology or the medical device industry).
- Process-oriented with a proven track record of managing tasks in a structured and orderly manner.
- Possessing a team-oriented mindset with good communication skills.
- Having analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrating a passion for products and a strong customer focus.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.