Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry. With our commitment to increase penetration in an underserved hearing care market, we want to accelerate our business transformation in order to reach more people, more effectively.
In this role, you'll be at the crossroads of innovation and production, acting as the crucial link between Research and Development and Manufacturing. Your mission involves coordinating with various stakeholders, including IT, Quality, and Supply Chain Management. Your day-to-day tasks range from gathering R&D requirements to translating them into practical work instructions for production.
What you will do
- Drive New Product Introduction (NPI) activities in Singapore Manufacturing Center with stakeholders (ie. NPI, MFG, SCM, TPM, Q) by leading and moderating Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) sessions
- Support in post-IPL activities (handover to DPE, MFG)
- Support MFG and QA OPS on yield and process improvement
- Provide support and training across Engineering teams globally (China, Poland, Denmark, FGS)
- Support in OPS NPI meeting, covering overall project risk mitigation and launch readiness
What you bring
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Process/Product Engineering or Project Management
- Have experience managing contract manufacturers, New Product Introduction, design transfer, supplier management, supplier quality management and PFMEA
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering related field
- Possess Knowledge on QMS related topics / ISO 13485 and FDA compliance
- Experience with MES system / ERP Infor Ln or manufacturing related systems is preferred
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.