WSAudiology, a hearing aid industry leader, is committed to expanding its presence in the underserved hearing care market. In ANZ, we have 400 dedicated colleagues working to make wonderful sound accessible to all. With a significant presence in both retail and wholesale, the ANZ region generates around AUD 100 million and promises strong growth.
We're offering a challenging and rewarding role that can be a game-changer for our business. Join us at WSAudiology during a time of global transformation and growth. In this new role, we're seeking a strategic Marketing leader to enhance both retail and wholesale marketing teams. Reporting to the Managing Director, you'll collaborate closely with the executive team and retail network stakeholders to strengthen our marketing presence. Your role is vital in ensuring the continued success of our customer journey and product marketing, contributing to our overall commercial strategies.
What you will do
- Oversee the creation of compelling marketing materials, ensuring consistent communication of the company's value proposition to the audience
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy aligned with company goals
- Analyze market trends, identify target markets, and plan for business growth and brand value
- Manage the marketing budget efficiently, tracking expenses, ROI, and making data-driven decisions to optimize allocation
- Lead and support a top-performing marketing team, fostering collaboration, innovation, and professional growth
- Identify target customer segments, attract them, and retain existing customers using market research and insights for customer-focused campaigns
- Enhance our retail customer experience with strategic improvements in the customer journey.
What you bring
We are looking for an engaging marketing professional with influencing skills and an ability to gain buy-in from a broad range of different stakeholders. You will embrace the WS Audiology values in all aspects of your position and be rewarded by making a profound difference to our customer’s lives.
To ensure your success you’ll be degree qualified with experience working in mid-size organisation with multi-site retail / health management experience.
- Demonstrated multi-site retail / health leadership marketing strategies to foster and develop a customer first premium experience
- Demonstrated strong commercial acumen with ability to manage and meet budgets
- Demonstrate leadership success in building strong teams and culture, with a focus on people development and succession planning
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work with people at all levels
- A commitment to coaching and developing your team through a “hands on” leadership style
- Project management skills with the ability to initiate project plans and balance multiple changing deadlines and priorities.
Performance and personal competencies
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Learning agility – ability to digest information quickly, apply existing knowledge, make connections across different areas, and identify questions / areas to explore
- Analytic capabilities and ability to leverage data to support conclusions and evidence-based decision-making
- Financial and business acumen.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.