Driven by the passion to improve the quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as the market leader in the hearing aid industry. With our commitment to increase penetration in an underserved hearing care market, we want to accelerate our business transformation in order to reach more people, more effectively.
As Senior Project Engineer, Accessories you will be expected to lead 2nd Sourcing (incl. of new Suppliers Phase-in/Phase-out), Engineering Change (incl. of End-of-Life components replacement) implementation, and Value Engineering projects for Hearing Aids Accessories such as Chargers, Remote Controls, Bluetooth Streamers etc. being in compliance with Medical Device Regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for Accessories Sustaining project activities within WSA (R&D, Engineering, Quality & Supply Chain) and Suppliers.
Coordinate projects (plan, align, facilitate tasks, manage risks, communicate and document) in line with the WSA PLM process for Accessories on time, without any disruption to Supply Chain, and within budget.
- Be the key contact person and coordinate communication between suppliers & WSA stakeholders (internal and external) on the project.
- Represent accessories sustaining in meetings related to Accessories development, Engineering Change, Phase-in/Phase-out, Ramp Up etc. wherever necessary.
3 years of experience in Mid to Large-scale Project management in product development, engineering, or operations environments.
- Experience in Hardware and Software (Firmware) development projects in Electronics, home appliances, Communication equipment, Engineering Equipment, Medical Devices, or similar industries.
- Knowledge of product cost structure, manufacturing, and testing processes will be highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent technical discipline
- PMP/Prince 2 certification and Knowledge of ISO 13485 will be an added advantage.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.