- Annual salary plus clinic-based financial incentives.
- Purpose-led customer care.
- Career development opportunities within a global organisation
At Bloom Hearing Specialists we operate a global network of hearing stores, equipped with the latest technology and most importantly the best people. We have a track record of offering and actively supporting progressive career pathways to our employees to grow and develop in the pathway of your choice.
What your day will look like
- Engaging with customers over the phone, email, and in the clinic to answer enquiries, provide product information, and offer personalised solutions.
- Scheduling appointments for hearing assessments and consultations with our expert audiologists.
- Assisting customers in navigating our range of cutting-edge hearing devices and accessories.
- Resolving concerns and ensuring a seamless customer experience that leaves a lasting positive impression.
- Local marketing engagement to promote your clinic.
- Minor hearing aid repairs (training provided)
- Part-time, 2 roles (1 based at Eltham and 1 at Balwyn clinic), 9am - 5pm
- Availability 2 to 3 days per week
What you bring
- Prior experience delivering high-quality customer service, in a retail or allied health environment.
- Strong computer literacy skills and the ability to pick up multiple programs with ease (CRM, phone, appointment book management)
- A proven track record in managing competing priorities within a busy environment
- High attention to detail with a solid administration background and a strong team player
- A positive and team-orientated attitude with the ability to work autonomously
Culture and Benefits
- Training and development opportunities to keep skills up to date
- Opportunity to work alongside a global retail team
- Monthly clinic-based incentives
- High performance and supportive work culture
- Employee Value Awards
- Discount on hearing aids for employees, friends, and family
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
In addition to the above, will be your commitment to being part of the bloom™ hearing customer journey according to the WSA values of Going Beyond Together, Pioneering for Better Solutions and Passion for Impact.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.