- Supportive clinical opportunity providing innovative products to your clients (Widex & Signia)
- Join a business with an industry high NPS score, work with the latest technology with exceptional benefits at your disposal
- This part time opportunity covers our Artarmon and Hornsby visiting clinics
At bloom Hearing Specialists, we are a global organisation, with an uncompromising approach to innovation. We listen to and work closely with professionals and users alike as we overcome hearing loss. We operate within a global network of hearing clinics, equipped with the latest technology and most importantly, the best people.
- Assessing and diagnosing the extent of a client's hearing loss using a range of bloom approved audiological techniques
- Providing education and involve clients in making an informed decision about the best hearing solution for their needs, including the use of a range of devices to achieve successful hearing outcomes
- Engaging in promotional activities within your region to instigate new business and generate increased awareness of the bloom brand and our services
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with various doctors, ENTs and related medical practitioners to ensure bloom is recommended as the hearing provider of choice
- To be successful in this role you will hold a current QP number and full membership of a professional body - Audiology Australia (ASA) or AcAud (or on your way to achieving QP)
- Your strong attention to detail, organisational skills, and interpersonal skills will see you succeed in this role.
- Competently manage your day around your main responsibilities as stated above
Benefits of Bloom Hearing Specialists
- A competitive remuneration package (including regional allowance and relocation assistance where applicable)
- Ongoing training and continuing professional development to support your career growth and opportunities.
- Clinic incentives available throughout the year
- Paid Parental Leave
- Hearing Aid Benefits available to Employees, Family and Friends
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost
- Employee referral bonus
- Flexible working options are fully supported to better balance work, personal and family commitments.
- You will be joining a business with an industry high NPS score, our customer centric care is at the forefront of everything we do.
- Our employee benefits are designed to support, empower and reward our people.
Sounds wonderful? Get in touch to find out how we can support your next career move.
We welcome applications from international applicants and can support the visa process (with relocation assistance). Please apply on completion of your IELTS.
We appreciate you investing your time and efforts applying for this role. We’ll do the same by responding to your application.
WSA/bloom hearing is committed to complying to all government directions, guidance and mandates in relation to COVID-19. Therefore, as a condition of employment, all current and new employees will be expected to meet the relevant vaccination mandate (or provide evidence of an immunisation medical exemption) for their state and position category.