Driven by the passion to improve the quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as a market leader in the hearing aid industry. Join our R&D ITE team as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer and be responsible to:
- Realize mechanical design and drawings in MCAD for product brands and derivatives with special attention to tolerance analysis, ID, and tooling realization
- Material selection with corresponding experts, collaboration with tool makers and suppliers (international)
- BOM creation and maintenance in the PLM system
- Support of component tests including necessary jigs and support of fixtures for measurement setups
- Creation, review, and release of test specifications and test reports
- Evaluation and verification via measurement of components and interfaces / Development of component tests incl. test equipment
- System integration of hearing aids in regards to mechanical engineering and design/hardware development of hearing aids and their features
- Support of production transfer and product ramp-up
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical design with 5 years of end-to-end product development experience
• Experience in the area of medical technology beneficial
• Knowledge of material properties and selection (desirable plastic materials)
• Knowledge of in-mold construction, tolerance analysis, and series production preferable
• Basic experience in ePLM systems is desirable
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.