Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry. With our commitment to increase penetration in an underserved hearing care market, we want to accelerate our business transformation in order to reach more people, more effectively.
WS Audiology is currently receiving applications for the position of Software Development Engineer Intern. As an intern in the R&D department, you will be exposed to a myriad of learning opportunities in software development and automation, and a chance to learn from experienced test automation engineers.
What you will do
- Assist in developing a website for admin and monitoring the status of a test automation web service.
- Involved in displaying a diagram on the status of the test automation service, doing self-check on the service, demonstrate the usage of the service, administration on the service.
- Assist in building script and deployment of script for the website.
- Help develop a function to detect beeping sound from hearing aids during test automation.
- Research development on establishing the foundation for final implementation of the function.
- Interaction with test automation architect for project requirements
- Learn programming techniques from test automation engineers.
What you bring
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ EEE
- Software Programming knowledge in C# is preferred.
- Willingness to learn and proactive in learning.
- Independent, problem solver and strong analytical skills
- Strong passion and interest in software development/ programming/ automation
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.