At WS Audiology, your work matters. Innovating our hearing aids and care, you contribute to improve the lives of millions. Together, we unlock your potential with our 12,000 employees globally who are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all.
In this role, you will work in an agile team using SCRUM methodology as a Software Engineer within our B2B Software Engineering team. You will apply standard software development processes when developing, testing, and evaluating systems.
- Visualize, design, and develop creative and innovative software solutions
- Software development based on Agile methodologies for each assigned project, adhering to company standards and expectations
- Develop software components primarily on Windows desktop applications using C#, OOP, but also venture into web applications using React JS, ASP .NET Core, DDD microservices
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent and good quality software delivery in cadence
- Research and explore new technologies and ways to improve software development processes and quality
- Examine existing systems, identify flaws, and create solutions to improve service uptime and time-to-resolve through monitoring, data analysis, and automated remediation
- Provide technical production support for software maintenance
- Work with the product owner as part of the development team to refine the backlog, define acceptance criteria, identifying the best way to deliver capabilities
- Facilitate scrum events to the development team by ensuring the scrum framework is followed, committed to the scrum values and practices
- Minimum experience of 5 Years in Dot Net development and 3+ Years of experience in WPF.
- Bachelor or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or any relevant certification.
- Understand software development process, keen to work with Windows desktop applications and cloud solutions. C# (WPF/WCF), frontend and backend services, applying OOP/OOAD/CQRS, learning new technologies.
- Knowledge of various design patterns and principles, software development life cycle, DevOps
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team-oriented person, action-oriented, possesses, forward-thinking mindset for results.
- Scrum master certification or experience working in a scrum team will be advantageous.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.