Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry. With our commitment to increase penetration in an underserved hearing care market, we want to accelerate our business transformation in order to reach more people, more effectively.
What you will do
- Support daily machine setup and validation, maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure it meets production requirements.
- Carry out periodic maintenance and verification on production machines, jig & fixtures, and production facility.
- Assist in updating or create new reports like Assembly Work Instruction and procedure, machine maintenance repair instruction and machine/tester validation report.
- Provide support in production equipment, spare parts, indirect material inventory control and monitoring.
- Carry out continuous improvement project to improve the efficiency of equipment and process and any ad-hoc assignment.
What you bring
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in production & manufacturing engineering• Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Operational skills in a manufacturing environment
• Able to read & understand 2D / 3D drawing & circuit diagram
• Experienced in setup, maintaining and trouble-shooting machine failure
• Experienced perform process validation and process control monitoring for machine and tester
- Can work in a shifting schedule if needed
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
- Independent self-starter with good sense of urgency
- Teamwork (internal and external)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.