Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry. With our commitment to increase penetration in an underserved hearing care market, we want to accelerate our business transformation in order to reach more people, more effectively.
At WS Audiology, Research & Development is about understanding people and building awareness about how our hearing aids can change their lives.
We are currently looking for an Intern - Systems Engineering, as we continue to grow and build our capabilities to achieve our aspirations.
What you will do
- Perform evaluation and support the system integration test for the new hearing aid feature.
- Perform troubleshooting of new or existing hearing aid system features and provide comprehensive report of investigation.
- Develop automated test workflow for new concepts whenever required.
- Perform statistical analysis, design and develop user-friendly data visualizations and dashboards from different sources whenever required.
What you bring
- Preferably Electrical, Electronics and/or Computer Science Engineering background. Candidate with other Engineering background will also be considered.
- Independent and proactive in problem solving.
- Keen in hands-on tasks
- Knowledge in programming (e.g. C#, Python, and/or Matlab)
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.