Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry. With our commitment to increase penetration in an underserved hearing care market, we want to accelerate our business transformation in order to reach more people, more effectively.
You will be joining a Global Human Resource (HR) Center of Excellence within Global Talent Acquisition (TA) team, to spearhead multiple data projects. This will create and leave a lasting impact for the insights team and will surely enhance your resume for future career growth.
What you will do
- Support creation, enhancement and maintenance of HR / TA dashboards
- Work on data analysis, process efficiency improvement and data automation
- Involve in key matrix reporting with Global TA and Regional HR
- Gathering of requirements from business stakeholders in relation to process and business measurements globally
- Design the BI Visualization and develop BI Dashboard using PowerBI.
What you bring
- Good technology know how in Business intelligent tools
- Exposure to lead projects involving setting up of performance management dashboard using industry BI tools would be a plus
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.