At WS Audiology, your work matters.
Hearing enhances quality of life and economic opportunity. It helps relationships flourish and adds richness to every experience. You will be part of the Talent Acquisition Team to strategize and deliver recruiting solutions to attract, retain and engage top and diverse talents for WSAudiology.
Internship Period: From June / July 2024 - Dec 2024
What you will do
- Support strategic talent-mapping, market research projects and deliver insights to business leaders to support business growth
- Support new projects, and/or optimize current processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Support implementation of talent acquisition tools across digital platforms
- Ensure great candidate experience through providing logistical and administrative support to the recruitment process across functions and geographies.
What you bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or related field of study
- Good Communication and organization skills
- Passionate in Human Resources / Talent Acquisition topics with a warm and positive energy
- An eagerness to learn and improve.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.