Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry. With our commitment to increase penetration in an underserved hearing care market, we want to accelerate our business transformation in order to reach more people, more effectively.
WSAudiology Australia/New Zealand is a world-leading hearing aid manufacturer.
Our global philosophy revolves around improving the lives of people living with hearing loss. Imagine a career where you are part of a global team that can make a positive impact on the world around you.
About this role:
Reporting to the Head of Wholesale, you will be responsible for the following:
- Complete and on Time Dispatch of orders and actioning issue cases
- Responsible for the use of Sales Force and assigning or closing cases as required within the team.
- Provide supervision to the Dispatch team.
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels with all key internal and external stakeholders, work co-operatively with each to ensure all problems are positively resolved.
Skills and abilities required
- Experience in Logistics and/or Dispatch environment.
- ERP system knowledge
- Experience in Order Processing
- Salesforce or similar systems
- Competent use of all 3rd party software freight booking systems utilised by DHL, TGE and Startrack.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high-flow, fast-paced environment
- Experience working proactively in a team to achieve a high level of customer service
- Effective time management skills
Culture and Benefits
- Training and development opportunities to keep skills up to date
- Opportunity to work alongside a global retail team
- High performance and supportive work culture
- Employee Value Awards
- Discount on hearing aids for employees, friends, and family
- On-site parking
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Novated Lease (Australia only)
- Salary Sacrifice (Australia only)
In addition to the above, will be your commitment to being part of the bloom™ hearing customer journey according to the WSA values of Going Beyond Together, Pioneering for Better Solutions and Passion for Impact.
If you would like to join a team of innovators in the hearing industry and where you can be confident your work is helping the lives of those in our community living with hearing loss, apply now.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
As we are currently in the midst of the festive season, our team is taking a short break to celebrate and recharge. We want to assure you that your application is important to us, and we are committed to reviewing all applications thoroughly.
Our team will be back in full swing in early January 2024, and you can expect to hear back from us shortly after that. In the meantime, we encourage you to take this time to enjoy the holiday festivities with your loved ones.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.