Driven by the passion to improve the quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as the market leader in the hearing aid industry. With our commitment to increase penetration in an underserved hearing care market, we want to accelerate our business transformation to reach more people, more effectively.
As an intern in this role, you will get a chance to learn programming techniques from our in-house software engineers.
What you will do
- Development of software using ReactJS and Dotnet Core for web application to check computer capability.
- Maintain and develop feature that will be used by customers all over the world.
- Testing the unit test, integration test and other regression tests.
- Practice Agile methodology and embrace good software practices.
What you bring
- Undergraduate pursuing a Degree in Computer Science
- ReactJS and Dotnet CoreSoftware Programming knowledge will be good to have
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.