As advanced as hearing care is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to help make wonderful sound part of everyone's life.
We are looking for an aspiring hands-on Business Analyst who is smart, curious, and loves solving problems to join our NextGen Team. We are a small fast-paced, cross-functional team developing hearing solutions to make hearing care accessible to even more people. We disrupt the industry and sell our products globally through various e-commerce channels. These channels bring some incredible challenges that you will be responsible to solve with digital solutions.
Objectives of the role:
- Design and develop e-commerce and business intelligence solutions from scratch using the latest technologies
- Build the foundation of a global e-commerce infrastructure with a conversion-focused webshop and customer-centric CRM at its core
Role and responsibilities:
- Collect business requirements and translate them into digital solutions
- Own the solution design and development from end-to-end or liaise with other teams within the organization to get things done
- Operate and maintain our digital solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or other relevant fields
- Relevant professional experience as a business analyst
- Proven ability in solving problems with digital solutions.
- Prior Experience in at least one of the following areas
- Business Intelligence (Power BI, Tableau)
- E-Commerce (Magento, Stripe)
- CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Analytics & CRO (Google Analytics, Mopinion)
- E-Mail Marketing (Mailchimp, ClickDimensions, SendGrid)
- Comfortable working with stakeholders and cross-functional teams in an international environment across time zones
- Experience in E-commerce is a big plus
Performance and personal competencies
- You are a hands-on tech person
- You are experienced in iterating to improve a solution and do not mind starting over if necessary
- You know how to balance quality and urgency
- You can deal with ambiguity, volatility, and uncertainty
- Communicate well in English, both orally and in writing.
Are you ready to make an impact and improve the lives of millions of people by helping them hear better?