As a global leader, WS Audiology continues to pioneer the use of technology to help people with hearing loss enjoy the sounds that make life wonderful. Our teams strive to create and deliver innovative products , with a common purpose in mind – to unlock human potential by making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life.
Our finance team is ever-expanding, and we are currently looking for talented Commercial Control Manager to improve our service quality of finance. The role reports to China CFO and will work closely with the various business leaders to coordinate and direct the preparation of the business commercial control and customer & business services and communication.
You will have full responsibility of the following:
• Selling Price Control & Joint Approval
• Credit Control Strategic, Policy and Process
• Sales Commercial terms Risks Control
• Sales Contract Control
• Sales Debit/Credit Notes control
• Customers Rebate and investment control
• Customer site equipment delivery control and management
• Order to Cash cycle improvement
• Promotion financial control
Customer & Business services and communication
• A/R Overdue collection
• A/R and rebate reconciliation
• Sales Forecast for stock purchase
• Customer Master data management
• Customer site equipment delivery handling
• BTE & Spare Parts Sales Order Handling
• Goods return handling
• Internal communication for customers’ requests
• Financial training and communication with sales or dealers
• New business models support
• NG online financial supports
Other tasks assigned by manager
The successful candidate will be a finance commercial control professional with proven experience in driving commercial focus throughout the finance organization. S/he will be a visionary transformer and an excellent “conductor” of change. We are looking for a strong people developer who can bring a different perspective and take the Finance capability to the next level.
- Bachelor degree, major in finance or accounting with at least 5 years commercial control experience;
- A successful experience in international (strategic as well as operational) Finance with management roles in “best - practice” corporate environment with specific exposure to commercial controlling ;
- Track record in building or improving a finance commercial control team which partners efficiently with the commercial function and the incumbent should have a good sense for the needs of the sales organization ;
- Strong experience in driving change programs within a sales organization;
- Excellent leadership to manage and coach subordinates;
- Excellent communication skill both in Mandarin and English.