As a global leader, WS Audiology continues to pioneer the use of technology to help people with hearing loss enjoy the sounds that make life wonderful. Our teams strive to create and deliver innovative products , with a common purpose in mind – to unlock human potential by making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life.
Production is the key pillar in ensuring strict regulated requirements, safety rules and procedures are compliant in what we do and deliver. Our production team is currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join the team in Suzhou. You will be responsible for workshop management, team management including but not limited of training and development, fulfil production plan to ensure on time delivery.
You will have full responsibility of the following:
• Be responsible for workshop management, well organize daily management meeting and control employee’s attendance rate;
• Production plan fulfilment and WIP control;
• Quality control, FPY, 45/90 DRR meet requirement;
• Implement Smart Lean and continuous improvement activity to improve quality and productivity;
• IDL & DL’s monthly bonus evaluation and year-end performance review & feedback;
• Arrange multi-skill training for employees to improve employee working skill;
• Keep unregular communication with subordinates and control turnover rate;
• Be responsible for cost control within budget target;
• Implement 5S & EHS activities to ensure workshop in order, safety and cleanliness.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and people skills to work with cross-cultural teams across geographies. You will be a detail-oriented individual and will have good understanding of production management.
- Bachelor’s degree and above, majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineer or Equivalent with at least 8 years’ working experience in transnational company with minimum 3 years workshop management experience;
- Exposure working in a high-mix low-volume production environment, focusing on production management and team management;
- Strong coordination, communication and interpersonal skills to work with internal and external partners;
- Knowledge and experience in Smart lean / Continues improvement.