Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our global ERP team.
As our Senior System Analyst, you'll be working closely with Application Governance owner to ensure integrity of Changes to Global ERP, as well as with ERP rollout team for Global template implementation and Knowledge transfer and other internal IT teams as well as with vendor for customization.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
ERP System Support:
- Responsible to develop new customized solution and maintain existing customized solution in the company.
- Able to developed functional specification base on user requirement.
- Support and test solution developed by external vendor
- Provide 2nd level support to Incident escalate from other region
- Trouble-shoot and provide remedies for reported problems
- Familiar with EDI configuration and able to implement and support EDI operation.
- Experience in Infor FP7 or higher version
- Customizing of Reports, Forms, Layouts and UE script
- Data management (Data correction. Data upload)
- Interface management, EDI and Web Services
- Application Admin for ERP related Applications
- Administration Infor ERP. User-, Device- and Text management. Enterprise structure
- Participate in the project/rollout in the region
- Support Data migration activities in the project/rollout in the region.
- Support EDI setup for the project/rollout in the region.
- Support User acceptance test and key user training
- Provide project go live support
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 3-5 year of experience in ERP rollout or project management experience in global project
- Prior experience in managing ERP operation is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of basic ERP Sales and SCM Know How
- SQL knowledge (Oracle/MS SQL)
- Know how on EDI and Interface Technologies
- EDI data structure (XML/BEMIS)
- Infrastructure and Network Know How
- Data Analysis
- Infor upgrade experience from FP7 to latest version
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but the latest deadline is the 7th of December 2020.