WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Specific Responsibilities :
Some of your daily tasks are :
- Conduct process (SMT ~ Automation Processes) optimization experiments, analyze the results and Process Troubleshooting
- Facilitate, monitor and data collection for Trial Runs at SMT, Automation process and ADA
- Support in maintaining Process Document and Work Instructions
- Support on ECM Project such as Kaizen and Process Capability Improvements
- Shipment of equipment to various sites including SZ, PHP and US
- Student may need to support in ad-hoc evaluation of product/quality-related issues
What are we looking for?
With the potential growth of Sivantos/WSA, the successful candidate will be an experienced controlling professional with international expertise in influencing business leaders as well as proven experience in driving change and innovation throughout the organization. S/he will be a visionary transformer and an excellent “conductor” of change.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronics or any equivalent Engineering Field
- Basic soldering skills
- Familiar with 3D/CAD software
- Willingness to learn and proactive in learning
- Keen in hands-on activities (i.e soldering, performing measurement).
- Independent, problem solver and strong analytical skills
Internship period :
- 6 months internship
- Full Time internship
- Location : Singapore
- Kindly indicate your internship availability in your resume/application