- Supportive clinical opportunity providing innovative products to your clients (Widex & Signia)
- You will be joining a business with an industry high NPS score, our customer centric care is at the forefront of everything we do.
At bloom Hearing Specialists, we are a global organisation, with an uncompromising approach to innovation. We listen to and work closely with professionals and users alike as we overcome hearing loss. We operate within a global network of hearing clinics, equipped with the latest technology and most importantly, the best people.
Supported by experienced hearing care coordinators, who prioritise front of house customer care. You must have a QP or have a current CCC. Your remit will include the following:-
- Assessing and diagnosing the extent of a client's hearing loss using a range of bloom approved audiological techniques
- Reporting results of assessment to Medical Practitioner to ensure clients receive appropriate medical intervention in regards to their individual audiological findings
- Providing education and involve clients in making an informed decision about the best hearing solution for their needs, including the use of a range of devices to achieve successful hearing outcomes
- Ensuring a high standard of record keeping
- Travelling between clinics and visiting sites in your area (where applicable)
- Engaging in promotional activities within your region to instigate new business and generate increased awareness of the bloom brand and our services
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with various doctors, ENTs and related medical practitioners to ensure bloom is recommended as the hearing provider of choice
To be successful in this role you will hold a current QP number and full membership of a professional body - Audiology Australia (ASA) or AcAud (or on your way to achieving your QP). You will have a driver's licence, and have a proven track record in fitting Hearing Aids; dedication to achieving results and most importantly a desire to make a difference to our customer's lives! Your strong attention to detail, organisational skills, and interpersonal skills will see you succeed in this role!
In return for your dedication and experience you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive remuneration package (including regional allowance where applicable) and a motor vehicle allowance.
- Ongoing training and continuing professional development to support your career growth and opportunities.
- Clinic incentives available throughout the year
- Relocation covered if an interstate move is an option (including paid temporary accommodation & reimbursement of relocation costs where applicable)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Novated lease
- Salary sacrifice
- Hearing Aid Benefits available to Employees, Family and Friends
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost
- Employee referral bonus
- Flexible working options are fully supported to better balance work, personal and family commitments.
Our employee benefits are designed to support, empower and reward our people. We’re here to create the right conditions for you to thrive.
Sounds wonderful? Get in touch to find out how we can support a regional move.
We appreciate you investing your time and efforts applying for this role. We’ll do the same by responding to your application.
WSA/bloom hearing is committed to complying to all government directions, guidance and mandates in relation to COVID-19. Therefore, as a condition of employment, all current and new employees will be expected to meet the relevant vaccination mandate (or provide evidence of an immunisation medical exemption) for their state and position category.
Successful candidates will need to complete a police check which is covered by WS Audiology as part of the recruitment process.