Inspired by the need to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry. With our commitment to increase penetration in an underserved hearing care market, we want to accelerate our business transformation in order to reach more people, more effectively.
Our internal applications are developed and configured on SharePoint. The position is to ensure that these existing and upcoming systems provides better value to stakeholders/business and compliant to regulatory, security and any other ever-changing standards through enhancements, settings and developing new SharePoint features.
What you will do
- Develop and implement custom solutions in SharePoint Online, Power Platform, and other O365 / Azure
- Collaborate with business users to gather requirements, assess risks, and design solutions
- Review SharePoint, Power Platform, O365, and Azure setups for technical enhancements, offering expert advice on process upgrades and integrations
- Actively participate in business meetings, presenting solutions as a subject matter expert, and ensuring high-quality work, code standards, and project tracking
- Provide support for existing applications, create documentation, and collaborate with team members to address user concerns
- Work with fellow developers and teams to meet WSA standards, audit, regulatory, and security requirements.
What you bring
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience with SPO webpart development (SPFx with REST APIs), C#, PowerShell and client side scripting like typescript using ReactJS
- Development experience with SharePoint 2010/2013/2019
- Site migration experience with SPMT/Sharegate or any similar tool
- Knowledgeable in SQL or other DB integrations
- Team player and willing to learn new technologies
- Azure configurations and development experience is a bonus
- Administration knowledge of SharePoint On-Premise and Online
- Knowledge of ITMS tools - like JIRA & familiar with ITIL processes
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.