We are looking for Cloud Reliability Architect with outstanding domain expertise in at least one of the following fields: containers, public clouds, and cloud-native workloads.
As an SRE you will be responsible for ensuring the reliability, performance, and security of the operational backbone of a partly medical cloud-based product suite
What you will do
- Join our innovative team and build awareness about how our hearing aids and service solutions can change customers lives by making wonderful sound part of everyone's life.
- Work closely with development and operations teams to design systems and applications with a focus on reliability and availability.
- Monitor system performance and identify potential issues before they become problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational issues quickly and efficiently, utilizing a data-based approach.
- Automate repetitive tasks and implement continuous improvement processes to increase efficiency and reliability.
- Influence architectural decisions with a focus on security, scalability and high performance.
- Participate in incident management and post-incident reviews to identify root causes and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with security and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical guidance and support to SaaS product development teams, other IT staff and stakeholders.
- Setup and maintain monitoring, metrics, and alerting systems for fine-grained observability of the entire infrastructure across all products.
- Continuously evaluate and adopt new technologies and tools to improve system performance and reliability.
What you bring
- 8+ years of building and maintaining SaaS infrastructure.
- Expert skills with networking, storage and automation with tools like Kubernetes, Bicep, Terraform, Ansible
- Setting up and supporting CI/ CD pipelines
- In-depth knowledge of distributed systems, networking, operating systems and databases
- Strong experience with cloud computing platforms primarily Azure.
- You love APIs, Distributed Systems, Traceability, and Observability and the right Metrics and tools like Prometheus, Grafana and OpenTelemetry are known to you and you are able to integrate and use them efficiently.
- Proficiency in a high-level programming language like .Net Core/ C#, Python
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or relevant work experience
- Great analytic and problem-solving skills.
- High communication and collaboration skills in an international environment
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
If you are a highly motivated and skilled SRE who is enthusiastic about ensuring the reliability and performance of complex software systems, we encourage you to apply.
And beyond your professional qualifications, we are looking for the following:
You take initiative and ownership when something is not working. Furthermore, you are the type of profile, that gives inputs and suggestions for, how processes can be improved.
You are able to both give and receive constructive feedback and people will see you as a structured problem solver.
Last but not least, we would expect you be thriving in being part of a team and having the ability to exchange knowledge and expertise, internally as well as externally.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.